WRITING 2

INFORMAL LETTER


                                                                                               Thesday, 16th July 2019
Greetings, Teacher   
                                                                                    
I hope you are having a pleasant time lately that you are fulfilling your goals and adjectives, we know that hately we have been in complicated situation with the members of the room for the attendance reasons, I hope you understand that we do not belong the gult, I hope you undertand that we do not belong the guilt, I hope we can continue to work properly with you, thanks for all the shared experiences, is nice teacher  you classes is fine I would like to continue in that  way and continue teaching us in the next courses.

Whitout more than saying that you have a nice day 

Gatefully 

Carlos David Garcías Pastrana ...




FORMAL LETTER



Heroica Puebla de Zaragoza

August 5, 2019
Teacher: Maricela Sánchez  González
English teacher 9B
Technological University of Puebla


Dear teacher
Carlos David Garcia Pastrana, student of the ninth "B", appears with you, the reason for my letter is to inform you that on July 18 of the current year, for academic reasons related to another subject, I could not attend your class because to the situation presented.
I know in advance that the day indicated you did an activity that represents an important percentage for our final qualification, however it was impossible for me to attend your class, this group is aware of our group tutor, the engineer Roman Nava García.
For this reason I am writing to you to request the application of said activity in order not to be harmed in the percentage of my final grade.
I thank you in advance for your attention and I remain aware of any additional requests you require.

without more by the monment I say goodbye to you, sending you a cordial greeting.
Sincerely…  


__________________________

Carlo David García Pastrana
9B student


Comentarios

Entradas populares